Thursday, November 6, 2014

I'm on a roll now, three days but who is counting.  I'm really not, at least not so much.  I just want to make it first to one week, then two and then I'll be in uncharted territory.  Its shouldn't be hard, and most times it isn't.  The problem for me, is I tend to like to isolate at times.  I like being around people and being social, but some times I prefer to work at home and not deal with the stuff that goes on at work.  I'm not sure why, its just I am really hard on myself, and if I feel like I'm not working to my fullest potential, I get hard on myself, and then I compare myself to others that I feel that I should be more successful than, I just don't know how to motivate myself to move.  I know this became less of a problem when I had some sober time.  

I think that the more "sober" I become, the more my motivation will peak.  So, here I go with a flash of brilliance, I will put myself and my sobriety first.  I have to believe the rest will follow.   So here are my commitments-1 I will not drink, 2. I will eat real food, 3. I will exercise more.  This is my commitment for now until the end of the year.  Work will come in fourth until the new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment